Layout

Sunday 29 March 2015

Easter/Spring at That Craft Place

Good morning, this week at That Craft Place the challenge is nice and simple, Easter or Spring if like me you don't make Easter cards, I decided to decorate some little jars I had at home (bought for Christmas and never used ) bet I'm not the only one who does that.....I used my cameo and scraps of vinyl to add Hoppy Easter, some bunnies and the names of all the little kiddies in our family to them. then just added some mini eggs.....
and I have to say you don't get very many in a bag this little lot took 3 bags and I had to add some cotton wool to raise them up so I could take some pics....I will buy more before I give them out...the largest one is a mason jar and I wrote a little message to my Granddaughter onto a little blackboard sticker that I got from Lisa at That Craft Place....thanks for stopping by today xxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...